Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fetishes

Steps for making a fetish -

  1. Determine the nature of the fetish
  2. Gather materials in harmony with the desire
  3. Cut a 5 inch by 5 inch piece of red flannel or a colour that is in harmony with the desire

At your working space, perform the centering exercise by closing your eyes and breathing deeply through the nose and slowly exhaling out of your mouth. Do this three times.
Keeping your eyes closed, allow yourself to relax to the point of nearly falling asleep. This is the beginning of the Theta Gamma state. The easiest way to achieve this is by rolling your eyes up and letting yourself relax into the meditative state.
When achieved, begin the process of making the fetish.

Taking each component in your power hand, ask your guides and spirits to bless the item and grant the desire.
Example for psychic power:

I call upon my spirits that guide me. Empower this (herb, stone, shell, bone, etc) with thy sight. Grant my own sight into the realms of the dark and let all be lain before me. Ancestors that walk with me, lend thy touch and take my hand unto the depths of all knowing.

Place the component into the center of the square of flannel. When all components have been blessed, gather up the corners of the flannel and create a pouch containing the items. Using string, wrap around the items nine times saying:
Round and round I bind these tools. To awake the power unknown to fools. I wind my fate to the worlds around. And unto this path I am truly bound.

Tie the string into a knot to bind the materials into the flannel.
Holding the fetish between your hands, take a deep breath and gently breath upon the fetish visualizing the fetish glowing with each breath. Do this three times. Then say:

I give thee breath from my breath. I give thee life from my life. Thou art part of me and thou art empowered on this plane.

If this be a protective fetish, keep it with you always. If it be for a specific purpose, psychic ability, etc, keep it safe and hidden from the eyes of the mundane and utilize it when you have need of its powers.


3 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete